I’m not usually into this kind of thing, but it’s about books. So how can I resist? This is from John Barach. Also, I’m going to do this as a speed test. I’m not going to think long and hard about these answers. Consider this a variation on free association or something like that.
1. One book that changed your life: For the Life of the World by Alexander Schmemman
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Most of P.G. Wodehouse by P.G. Wodehouse
4. One book that made you laugh: Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse
5. One book that made you cry: That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
6. One book that you wish had been written: The Faerie Queene: Books VII-XII by Edmund Spencer
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Federal Vision and Covenant Theology by Guy Waters
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Supper of the Lamb by Robert Capon
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Being as Communion by John Zizioulas
10. Now tag five people: How about three?
If we can get responses from all three of them, I would imagine a very interesting spread.
Leave a Reply